Thank you for choosing the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce as your meeting location! We have three conference rooms available, each with different seating
capacities and A/V equipment.
Please review the information below to see which space is right for your meeting. Click the name of the room for instructions on how to use its equipment.
1. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, with exceptions for holidays. Meetings must end by 4:30 p.m. to ensure rooms have been cleaned and all attendees are gone by the time our security system activates at 5 p.m.
2. Please be mindful of noise. We are an open concept office.
3. Please make sure to bring all supplies you will need for your meeting (paper, snacks, drinks), as these items are not furnished by the Chamber.
4. A $50 maintenance fee will be charged to your credit card if you’d like to use our A/V equipment. Each room has a different set of equipment. Please review the conference room descriptions to see which room suits your needs. We do not provide HDMI cables. Technical assistance from Triad Tech is available on an on-call basis.
5. Catered meals must be ordered from the list of approved Chamber member vendors. Food and beverage items should be placed on the coffee bar, not in the conference rooms. Any leftovers, box lunches or other food waste must be discarded in the large trash cans located in the common area.
6. You are responsible for leaving the room clean and ready for use by the next group. Please push chairs under the table, clear the white board and remove all trash from the room. We have wipes to use on the tables if food has been in the room.
Ready to book?
To check availability and complete your reservation, contact Information Specialist Debbie White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-387-8300. Reservations may be made no more than one month in advance. Please email a signed copy of the guidelines form to Debbie at least five days before your meeting.
Nominations due Nov. 6!
The prestigious Leadership Greensboro Service Medal, Leadership Greensboro Connector Medal and Denise E. Maleska Leadership Service Award are presented annually to individuals who demonstrate exemplary leadership that positively affects the citizens and community of Greensboro.
See criteria for each award on the nomination form linked below.
Recipients are selected by a committee and will be honored at the 2021 Leadership Greensboro New Year Reception on January 14, 2021
Questions? Email Program Director Niketa Greene.
The ATHENA Award is presented annually to a woman who embodies professional excellence and community service and who actively assists other women in their attainment of their own professional excellence and leadership skills.
Nominations for the 2020 ATHENA Award are due Friday, October 23, 2020.
ATHENA recipients must meet each of three specific criteria: assist women in reaching their full leadership potential; demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession; and provide valuable service by devoting time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
Nomination forms should be emailed to Porsha Graves at email@example.com. Questions? Call Porsha at (336) 387-8321.