LG Alumni Association
Your contribution ensures that we can continue to provide quality content for our valued alumni.
Cost: $50 | Annual renewal
Renewable one year from date of membership.
You are also welcome to make a tax-deductible donation to the LG Scholarship fund in various amounts.Learn more
- Leadership Greensboro lapel pin
- Discounted ticket to Leadership Greensboro graduation
- Priority registration and discount to impact.Lunch with Leaders
- Complimentary registration to the New Year Alumni Celebration & Awards in February
- Free & discounted attendance to other LG events
- Access to the LG Alumni Directory to reconnect with classmates
Join Our Alumni Association Today!
Your contribution ensures that we continue to provide quality content for our valued alumni. The $50 annual membership fee is valid for a year from date of payment. NEW: There is an option for automatic annual renewal on membership application. Click here to become a member today!
Benefits of continuing the LG experience as an alum:
- Free & discounted attendance at LG events
- Exclusive access to our alumni database
- Numerous opportunities to network with other alumni change-makers
- Build your professional network
- Collaborate with industry & government leaders
- Discover where and how you can make a difference
- Find where your leadership skills can serve advisory boards and boards of directors
- Contribute to the impact of LG
LG Alumni Resources
Let’s Keep in Touch!
Our strong network of Leadership Greensboro alumni are an important part of the fiber of this great city! The connections that our alumni continue to make with one another are vital. We want to ensure that we can all stay in touch!
Please click below to update your contact information or tell us about the fantastic ways that you continue to lead in your company and community.
Our Leadership Network
Our distinguished Leadership Greensboro alumni have been improving the quality of life in Greensboro for over 45 years. We are grateful for their high civic engagement and for their impact in government, education, politics, the nonprofit sector, and private industries throughout the community.
Leadership Greensboro Awards
Leadership Greensboro has a long history of celebrating leaders in our community. The Leadership Medal and the Denise E. Maleska Service Awards are given to deserving leaders at the New Year Alumni Reception in February of each year. Click here for nomination form for awards. Deadline: Friday, November 18, 2022.
Circle of Champions
C.T. Wilson Construction Co.
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.