Leadership Greensboro Application
Become A Part of the Leadership Greensboro Network
Up to forty-five individuals will be selected to participate in the Class of 2023. Since the number of participants in Leadership Greensboro is limited, applicants who are not selected are encouraged to reapply in subsequent years. Participants will be chosen by the Leadership Greensboro Selection Committee based upon the information provided in the application, and consideration of qualities of our ideal candidate including:
- Individuals who live or work in Greensboro.
- Individuals who have demonstrated leadership through community service and a sincere commitment, motivation and interest to continue to serve the Greater Greensboro community.
- Individuals who are middle or upper level leaders in their organizations/companies or are strong volunteer leaders in the community.
- Individuals who have committed to making the necessary time to complete the Leadership Greensboro experience by attendance at each program session and project team meetings and through the full support of the management of the sponsoring organization they represent.
- Individuals who have intention, upon completion of the program, to continue to improve their community by seeking roles on community boards, commissions, and volunteer leadership positions in the community.
- Individuals who represent a cross-section of the community including business, the professions, education, government, nonprofit, and neighborhood organizations as well as various racial, cultural, socio-economic, age and gender groups.
Tuition for Leadership Greensboro is $3,100 for Chamber member companies and nonprofits and $3,600 for non-Chamber member companies. Tuition is not due with the application; you will be invoiced upon acceptance. Tuition must be paid by the deadline noted in the application.
Application deadline for the 2023 Class is July 29, 2022 at 11:59pm.
- The application can be edited after it’s begun only if the window/browser is kept active; it is recommended that it’s completed in its entirety at once including document uploads to prevent a missed deadline.
- Before you start: we recommend that you collect Letters of Recommendation and the signed Commitment and Attendance policy form in advance of completing the application.
- Letters of Recommendation must be signed by the reference and the Commitment & Attendance policy must be signed by applicant & manager/sponsor.
- The application includes brief essay questions.
- Complete each section fully. Applications will not be considered without all supporting documents and information completed.
- Estimated time to complete the application (after required documents are complete) is 30 to 45 minutes.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation, signed [emailed to Program Director, Laura Lorenz at email@example.com]
- Commitment & Attendance Policy form, signed [emailed to Program Director, Laura Lorenz at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Completed Online Application
COVID-19 ALERT: Because we continue to experience COVID-19 related concerns, the operations of the upcoming Leadership GSO class will be decided as we get closer to the first program day. We will determine if program days should be held in person, via Zoom or a combination of the two.
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist