Class of 2024 Calendar
Class of 2024 Program Days
September 19 & 20
Orientation and Community Information Day
October 17 & 18
Leadership Development Part I- CCL
Non-Profit Industry & Project Information Day
Leadership Development Part II– CCL
Economic Development Day
CCL Webinar– Virtual
Diversity & Inclusion Awareness Day
Health & Human Services Day
Community Impact Day – Project Presentations
LG 2024 Graduation & Reception
The CCL Leadership Development Program delivery will be in person for 2 days in October and an additional day in December.
It will also include a bonus one-hour webinar in February– date TBD.
- Each themed Program Day begins at 8:30am and ends at 5pm followed by a social from 5-6pm.
- Program days are held at a different site each month.
- Lunch is provided.
- In some instances, there is pre-work (in the form of readings, surveys, videos, etc.) assigned prior to the Program Days.
- Each class member is required to complete 8 community activities/events as assigned by the Leadership Greensboro Program Team.
- An activity log is used to share those activities with your classmates.
- Activities completed as part of a Program Day do not count towards the 8 required activities.
Action Learning Project:
- Each class member will be assigned to one of ten groups and participate in an Action Learning Project for a local non-profit between January-May with a group presentation at the Community Impact Day in May.
Snow Make-Up Days:
It’s important that you receive the full value of this transformational experience. In the event that we experience inclement weather during the program day, please mark the following dates on your calendar for possible make-up days:
- Wednesday, January 24, 2024
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024
- Wednesday, March 20, 2024
Circle of Champions
CT Wilson Construction Co.
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.