The Greensboro Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer this forum as a free resource for our local manufacturers and suppliers to connect and fulfill the critical need for supplies for the medical/health care industry during the COVID-19 pandemic. You may post requests, share availability for supplies, post inquiries about the manufacturing capacity of a facility and/or announce that you are producing a new medical product.
If you have any issues using the forum, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more resources, please visit our COVID-19 Response Page.
Guidance for Producers of Critical Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Want to make sure that others in the state know what you manufacture? Register on https://www.manufacturednc.com/. This site has existed for some time and individual hospitals and care providers who reach out are being directed to this site.
- Are you a manufacturer willing to help with production of finished PPE or materials? Is your business able to pivot to manufacturing Personal Protective Equipment? Manufacturers interested in contributing to textile PPE (gowns, masks, gloves, etc.) can contact the Carolina Textile District (CTD) for help in transitioning their production to prototype and producing medical supplies during the COVID-19 crisis. Contact Sara Chester. Carolina Textile District for more info at email@example.com or by phone at 828-674-3141
- Are you a NC Manufacturer that can provide assistance producing critical healthcare products? Go to https://ncsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7R1zT6a3ffz96Hr and complete the form. The NC Manufacturing Extension Partnership will share the information with state and federal leaders who are seeking needed items. This includes parts or production of respirators.
- Looking for a site that facilitates connections for supplies and resources? BIO created the Coronavirus Hub to connect companies with capacity and resources with those that need them, including medical research centers, biopharmaceutical companies, testing developers and testing sites requesting supplies. The new hub will enable users to post requests for urgently needed items, as well as posting availability of supplies and capacity.
- Looking to sell medical supplies to the federal government? Go to FEMA and select the right option under “How To Help – Private Sector”.
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist