United Maintenance Group
Created in 1990, United Maintenance is a full service, self-performing NC licensed contractor created to meet the contracting needs of Greensboro and the surrounding communities. Customer service, employee care and exceptional quality helps to make us one of the most sought out contracting companies in the area. We are a proud member of the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce Accelerate Greensboro Minority Business Accelerator.
Awards: City of Greensboro 2018 Minority Small Business of the Year; Certifications: MBE, HUB, Section 3, FEMA certified; also NC State Project Management certification.
- Site improvement (examples: light grading, irrigation, landscaping)
- General services (water treatment, plant installation for chemical feed systems, pump, meter, pipe installation, and other waste water treatment)
- FEMA contractor – can do storm debris collection and commission/decommission of storm clean up.
- Federally-certified Section 3 contractor and operate as a prime contractor in public housing and subsidized housing arenas.
General construction for residential, commercial, municipal, and federal contracts.
- Alamance Elementary Redevelopment project
- Alamance County Schools Pond development special project
- Guilford County Schools: Ragsdale High School football field drainage project, Northern Elementary School soccer field installation
- Bennett College Capital Improvement project (landscaping, irrigation, sidewalk, and special seating installation)
- Greensboro Housing Authority Capital Improvement project
- City of Greensboro TZ Osborne Wastewater Treatment plant (complete installation of pacal chemical feed system with pumps, carrier pipes, vaulting, rotor meters and site grading for the construction of 2 power generator buildings)
- City of Greensboro Lake Townsend Wastewater Treatment plant (site grading, parking lot removal & replacement, and specialty cutting)
- Mitchell Filter Plant (concrete work, demolition, and rebar work)
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist