Other Voices – Application
Applications for the 2022 class are due Friday, July 23, 2021.
A maximum of thirty individuals will be selected to participate in the program. Since the number of participants to Other Voices is limited, applicants who are not selected are encouraged to reapply in subsequent years.
Participants will be chosen by the Other Voices Selection Committee based upon the information provided in the application. The committee will be seeking individuals from Guilford County:
- Who represent a cross-section of the community including business, the professions, education, government, arts, clergy, service and community organizations, neighborhoods and various racial, cultural, socio-economic, age and gender groups.
- Who have demonstrated a sincere commitment, motivation and interest in improving human relations in the Greensboro community.
- Who have a genuine concern for the future of the Greater Greensboro area and a desire to be personally involved in shaping it.
- Who have the interest and potential for building a leading community open to all.
- Who have the time to complete the Other Voices initiative and have the full support of the corporation or organization represented.
- Who have the intention, upon completion of the initiative, to seek leadership opportunities in the community.
The tuition for Other Voices is $1,200 for Chamber members and non-profit staff members, and $1,500 for all other individuals. It may be paid by the individual, an employer, agency, organizations or other source. You will be invoiced upon acceptance. Payment is due prior to the beginning of the program year, which is the Orientation Program Day.
Fill out the electronic application below and email the required items to Joyce Gorham-Worsley at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 23, 2021.
Circle of Champions
Kelly Office Solutions
Staunton Capital, Inc.
Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist