Wednesday, May 15
5:50 am – Arrive at Piedmont Triad International Airport no later than 5:50 am
6:30 am – Boarding begins
7:00 am – Estimated time of departure from Piedmont Triad International Airport
8:15 am – Estimated time of arrival in Louisville
9:30 am – 11:30 am – What’s Working in Workforce Training
Sponsored by the Guilford County Workforce Development Board
Jefferson Community College Health Sciences Hall
110 West Chestnut Street
• Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer
• Michael Gritton, Kentuckiana Works
• Tom Quick, GE Appliances
• Tony Georges, UPS – Air Region Louisville
• Jackie Beard, Norton Healthcare
• Chris Schremser, Waystar
11:45 am – 1:30 pm – Lunch and Tours
Sponsored by Staunton Capital, Inc.
Muhammad Ali Center & Museum
144 N 6th St
Bus begins loading at 1:15 pm.
1:45 pm – 4:30 pm – Louisville: Redevelopment and Growing from Within
Louisville Entrepreneurship Center
900 East Main Street
• Mary Ellen Wiederwohl, Louisville Forward
• Eric Burnette, Louisville Forward
• Gill Holland, Portland Investment Initiative/NuLu
• Harrison Kirby, Greater Louisville Project
• Lisa Bajorinas, Greater Louisville, Inc.
• Kent Oyler, Greater Louisville, Inc.
4:30 pm – 5:45 pm – Check-in and Personal Time
Galt House Hotel – Rivue Tower
140 N Fourth St.
Bus begins loading at 5:30 pm
6:00 pm – 7:45 pm – Cocktails and Dinner
Sponsored by Cone Health
Frazier History Museum
829 West Main Street
Bus will return all attendees to the Galt House Hotel after dinner.
Thursday, May 16
6:30 am – 8:30 am: Breakfast
Check out for personal incidentals – Remember to bring your luggage with you – we will not be returning to the hotel.
Breakfast served in the Combes Chandler Room on the second floor of the Suite Tower.
Bus loading begins at 7:40 am
Track 1: The Talent Pipeline in Public Schools
Sponsored by the Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro
Marion C. Moore School
6415 Outer Loop
• Kristin Wingfeld, The Academies of Louisville
• Mary Gwen Wheeler, 55,000 Degrees
• Rob Fulk, Marion C. Moore School
• Michael Gritton, KentuckianaWorks
• Deana Epperly Karem, Greater Louisville, Inc.
• Christy Rogers, Jefferson County Public Schools
Bus loading begins at 8:40 am
Track 2: Attracting & Retaining Young Professionals
Sponsored by University of North Carolina Greensboro
University of Louisville
2301 South 3rd Street
• Young Professionals Association of Louisville (YPAL)
• Live in Lou
11:30 am – 2:00 pm – Lunch and Tours
Kentucky Derby Museum at Churchill Downs
704 Central Ave
Buses begin loading at 1:45 pm.
4:00 pm – Estimated time of departure from Louisville Airport
5:10 pm – Estimated time of arrival in Greensboro
Carolina Cookie Company
Creative Snacks, Inc.
Piedmont Direct Mail
Piedmont Triad International Airport