To protect our employees, staffing will be limited. Please email us at email@example.com to make an appointment.
Restrictions may be added as the virus spreads. Click here to view our full policy.
At all times, we require that any and all persons with known contact with an onsite or any coronavirus/COVID known case within two weeks of notification self-quarantine and/or seek medical attention if symptoms arise.
co//ab Space Use
1. Wash hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds per wash.
2. Greet each other using verbal greetings immediately – no longer shake hands, fist pump or other personal contact
3. Use cleaning supplies provided by co//ab often to wipe desks, chair arms and other surfaces you tough before and after use. This includes meeting and conference room tables and chairs. Do not remove cleaning supplies from co//ab for business or personal use – these supplies are for the cleaning of this space and members within the space only.
4. Staff cleaning high touch areas such as doorknobs, kitchen drawer handles, faucets, etc. will occur regularly.
5. Cough or sneeze into your arm/elbow or tissue and dispose of tissue immediately.
6. If you have traveled in the last week or plan to travel outside our region to a community known to have a reported Coronavirus case, do not return to co//ab and self-quarantine for two weeks.
7. If you show any symptoms including runny nose, cough or fever you must not return to co//ab for work and self-quarantine for two weeks. If you experience allergies, please take appropriate medications so you do not alarm other co//ab members. Anyone with a temperature of 100.0 or higher must work from home.
8. If you are masking symptoms with simple medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin you should not work from co//ab. 9. Obey signage reminders for handwashing and respiratory hygiene.
Meeting Room Use
1. Clean all surfaces touched in meeting rooms after using meeting rooms – cleaning supplies are set out around the space.
2. For any of your non-member guests, it is your responsibility to inform those guests to follow your example and the procedures noted in the meeting and space use protocols.
3. Ask non-member guests not to attend meetings if they have recently traveled to community spread areas or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Co-working space for entrepreneurs providing an address, desk, conference
room, high-speed internet access and other office services. co//ab opened
January 2015 and is now home to 37 entrepreneurs and students collaborating
and working on their businesses. The space hosts many community event and
most of the LaunchGreensboro programming including IdeaLaunch, LaunchLab
and Office Hours.
4,773 square feet of collaborative workspace in an urban environment for
entrepreneurs, students, and industry to work together
Our 4,000+ sq ft. facility boasts 32 available desk spaces that are perfect for your
coworking needs. Each desk comes with access to b/w printer, a small
cubby, and all-you-can-drink Biscuitville coffee! Our members have access to
our conference room and classroom* spaces. The conference room is perfect for a
private client meeting or small group work-session. Click here to
learn more about our membership options.
*The classroom provides theater
seating for 30 and classroom-style seating for 20, and is available for outside
bookings. The versatile space is perfect for your next off-site meeting or
workshop. Call (336) 265-3331 for more information or click here to book the
space. We want to be your go-to location for networking, meetups, and company
• gigabit speed internet
• free coffee
• white board walls
• private meeting areas
• casual community spaces
• valuable programming
• connections to the entrepreneurial community
Downtown Greensboro’s density and central geography makes mentoring, networking, and collaboration more efficient.
You can find us at:
229 N. Greene St. in Downtown Greensboro
WHY WE COWORK
“Coworking hinges on the belief that innovation and inspiration come from cross pollination of different people in
different fields or specializations. Random opportunities and discoveries that arise from interactions with others–also
dubbed ‘accelerated serendipity’ – play a large role in coworking.”