What is Accelerate Greensboro?
Accelerate Greensboro is the new name of the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce’s Minority Business Accelerator. The program launched in 2017 and portfolio companies have since gained nearly $5 million in increased revenue from their participation. Our vision for the accelerator is to make Greensboro the nation’s #1 destination for minority entrepreneurs to design and enhance their business. The purpose of the Accelerate Greensboro is threefold:
1. Help create jobs in our region
2. Contribute to the economic vitality of our region and strengthen our local economy
3. Create cultural diversity and economic inclusion
Learn more by visiting the Accelerate Greensboro page.
Century supplies professional, innovative and competitively priced cleaning tools, paper programs and safety supplies with an emphasis on sustainability.
In 1987 Blairton Hampton had a conversation with a friend and business owner that would change his career. Leonard Kaplan, owner of Kay Chemical (now Ecolab), saw a gap in the food service market. While Kay Chemical was the up and coming leading supplier of cleaning chemicals, the markets they served didn’t have the proper tools to complete the job.
Century Products LLC was established soon after to address the needs of the customers by providing high-quality, industrial grade cleaning tools. With two employees, a small warehouse space and lots of hard work and hustle the company began to establish a foothold in the market.
Today, Century partners with some of the largest corporations to provide customized and innovative cleaning tools, safety supplies and recycled paper programs. Our goal has always been and continues to be to help our partners provide clean and safe environments while improving operational and labor efficiencies.
- Paper programs
- Cleaning tools
- Safety supplies
To help our partners achieve their cleaning and safety goals to increase operational and labor efficiencies.
Some benefits of partnering with us:
- HACCP Compliant, Color-Coded Tool Programs
- Engineering Capabilities
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Flexible to Meet Needs Quickly & Effectively
- Product Consistency and Assured Supply
- Leverage Century Certifications to achieve corporate diversity goals
- Comprehensive Approach with Tool & Chemical Collaboration
- On-Site Training and Program Support